The North Toronto Ontario Health Team (NT OHT) is accepting applications from organizations and individuals who are interested in becoming an Alliance Member. Alliance members are organizations or individuals who wish to collaborate and/or coordinate services with the NT OHT.
Who can apply?
The following criteria must be met by the applicant organization / individual to be eligible for admission as an Alliance Member in the NT OHT.
- commit to the Patient Declaration of Values of Ontario;
- maintain a presence in and commitment to the geographic area of North Toronto;
- support community engagement as a core component of all NT OHT undertakings;
- support the Quadruple Aim and value-based health care and population health management-based health care in North Toronto;
- contribute to the extent practicable, to research, evaluation, and best practice initiatives of the NT OHT;
- commit to abide by the relevant conflict of interest and transparency provisions
- commit to the work of the NT OHT, including the vision, guiding principles, roles and responsibilities outlined in the NT OHT Alliance Member Agreement, and
- complete and sign Project Agreement(s) and/or Data Sharing Agreement(s) (if applicable) if participating in one or more NT OHT Projects.
How and when to apply:
Interested applicants should complete an Expressions of Interest (EOI) form, detailing the following:
- Name and contact for the applicant Alliance Member organization or individual
- Rationale for applying to be an Alliance Member
- Confirmation and description of how the applicant meets the alliance membership criteria
- Articulation of how the applicant supports NT OHT Strategic Plan
Please submit your EOI by March 1, 2024. No late submissions will be accepted.
Have questions about Alliance Membership or the application process?
If you have any questions about the NT OHT Team Member application process, please email NorthTorontoOHT@Sunnybrook.ca.